Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mexico ride...

While my parents were here my dad took Matt to ride a couple days in Mexico. I don't know the details so there won't be much journaling on this page- but wanted Matt to know that this event was important enough to blog about.


Here they are in Mexico somewhere (Quite specific right?)


Here they are somewhere else in Mexico- (I know I should be a writer)


Some rocks in Mexico

Matt and the dirtbikes in... you guessed it MEXICO!

And Matt's favorite, though a bit embarrassing video. I guess it was really muddy and these are the only times Matt fell on the whole trip. My Dad also fell a few times before when he went through and Matt thinks this is why my Dad decided to video- just to make Matt look like an incompetent rider. If you need more details- please ask Matt.

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok I am so sorry but that video is SO FUNNY!!! I HAVE to show it to Kip when he gets home!!! WOW Matt is so super lucky to do that with your dad, KIP woud DIE to do something like that, looks like some fun riding. I also love this journaling you have done with this post for Matt! I really need to post some of Kip's fun times pictures real soon! I will do a catch up Kip day!

Vanessa said...

I love how much your dad is CRACKING UP while Matt is falling down. That was so funny! It looks like it was definitely worth a blog entry (even minus some details).

Candy Fam said...

Oh my gosh... I just love it! I am crying I am laughing so hard! :) Your dad is a crack up. Knowing him, he probably did set the whole thing up. :) Gotta love a trip to Mexico though.

Heather said...

That is so cool that they have fun hanging out together! I love that my men in my life enjoy each other, makes it all easier! They do crazy stuff together too! Matt skydived with your dad right? Anyways that video is so funny!!! Matt is a really good sport and it is so much funnier when you can laugh at yourself, I'm glad he is like that! Good times!