Saturday, January 24, 2009

My jogging buddies...


Our friends gave us their double jogging stroller and it has become my favorite thing. Mazzi sits in the back (Sleeping or screaming) Tera sits in the front and Ashton rides his bike ahead of us. It is so nice to be able to get out and exercise and to be able to take the kiddos along with me. I love that Ashton already knows the importance of exercise. If we haven't gone for a walk or anything that day he will tell me that he needs to get some exercise. And after his bike ride or his walk he will grab a bottle of water and a snack and say that exercising makes him hungry and thirsty!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What great things to be teaching your kids and way to go girl!!! A jogging stroller is a huge priority for me once little Brooke comes! I loved jogging with you the other evening if you ever want to go again just let me know!

Katie said...

that's so funny at least you are getting out there.. i just got a puppy so i shall be exercising more!

Todd + Emily said...

How fun is that!!! I wish they had something like that for when I'm swimming!! jk! That probably wouldn't be very smart! : )