Sunday, January 4, 2009

My family is.... SCARY!

My lil' Sis (who is always full of creative ways to entertain herself) decided to take pictures of everyone and have a scary face contest. We never picked a winner- so you get to help us choose.
Sierra

Bryce


Me- I must say I scare myself!

Dad


Ashton


Matt

Mom- can you see why I don't like when she gets mad?

Tera- wow- that is really scary!


Mazzi- I don't think she understood the objective of the game.
Who do YOU think is the SCARIEST?

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Knowing you and seeing that face on you I have to say yours might just win because I NEVER SEE YOU LIKE THAT?? Such a fun idea!

Vanessa said...

That is so funny...I mean scary. I might have to say you as well. You look so mad!

Candy Fam said...

Kyra, everyday I look on here and see your pictures I just crack up. I think you and your mom are the winners. Although Sierra with her one eye crossed is pretty scary. :)

the nice one said...

these are so fun!! true personality!! your gorgeous!