Thursday, February 24, 2011

A happy Day!!

January 26, 2011 will always be a day to remember for me. The day I got my husband back and life became the "new normal." It was so neat witnessing Matt taking the oath to serve and protect people and see him looking all sharp in his uniform. He endured a lot over the past six months and I am so proud of how well he handled the stress. I love this man and love that he is making a difference in the world and has, what I consider, a very noble and respectable job.





























Matt has several close friends, and relatives who are CHP officers, which helped influence his decision to go that route. They all love their job and played a big role in his decision to accept the invitation to the academy. The group includes one of his leaders at church, three young men whom were his friends that were in our ward growing up, and my brother.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hannah&Kellin said...

These are beautiful photos...such an amazing time for your famiy and all you endured together...I miss you and I am so happy for you! xoxo

the Chandler chronicles said...

Glad you and your family feel back to "normal" nice to have you back too =)

Sunshine Day said...

We are both sitting here just amazed at these pictures, amazed at Matt, at you and all you guys have endured - and endured so well - these past crazy months. LOVE you guys. Wish were there to cheer for him. Know that we are cheering all the way over here.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.