Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shallow post

Nothing deep- just the latest on my hair color. Cuz I know you're interested. Right?

Changing hair colors is one of my favorite things to do. I get bored quickly...
So last week, with Kati's expertise, I went from dark brown with red low lights....
to brown with blond highlights. I am trying to gradually go as blond as I can without looking weird (cuz I have dark eyebrows) So in a few months you might see me at my blondest. So exciting right? I know. You won't be able to sleep tonight your so stoked!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Gray Family said...

your hair always looks good...even when your kids are counting the stripes in it :>)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are always hot stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kyra...how I love you! You know...you'd think you'd have been the one who became the beautician in the family with how much you do your hair. Hope it doesn't break off! :) Love you sis

The Cook Fam said...

Love the hair Kyra! Always do. I have big dreams that somehow I'll get to have Katie do my hair while I'm there. Wouldn't that be so so lucky for me?

Todd + Emily said...

I love the title!!! Your not shallow... I like your hair!!! I think you will look hot blonde!!!

gunnells said...

Love that you love to change your hair....lol :) I am always wondering what you are going to want next!!! Good thing you can pull off just about any color!

The BRU Crew said...

Kyra...YOU ROCK! I freakin LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that you will do what YOU wanna do! LOVES to you!