Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy B.day Niki

To my dear friend Niki.
Hope you have a beautiful day!

To a girl who:
is a great mother
never raises her voice
I've never seen angry
is as patient as they come
always willing to serve
is always up for fun
is a great baker
always has perfect hair
is a good example
always has a smile on her face
and..
IS A GREAT FRIEND!




Love you Niki! There's no else out there quite like you! So grateful for your friendship and for all the memories!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Amen to that! Niki is awesome and I absolutely can't wait to celebrate her birthday together!

Niki McDowell said...

You guys are way too nice, though I don't know if I recommend some of those pics you posted of me Kyra. People are going to think I'm crazy! But thanks, you are such an amazing friend!

Melissa said...

Whoa Niki... quite the vixen! Happy b-day.