Monday, March 1, 2010

Girl time....

We had a great time celebrating Kim, Niki and Jessica's b.days and spent the day in Ontario Mills Mall. Love these girls!!

Here we are at the end of our shopping day (Vanessa and Susi probably just beginning-sorry) we were all so tired and spent from walking the mall all day... and some from lack of sleep or illness. I was majorly dragging with my cold.

I talked to Shelly a few weeks before the trip and mentioned it and that we would love to have her come... she looked in to it and ended up getting tickets! We were so exited to see her again so some of us got a hotel room the night before the shopping extravaganza to celebrate Shelly flying in. It was so nice to be around Shelley again! We miss her!


Here we are the hotel- can you tell we're so excited?? Actually were just trying to make our eyes look big because they were starting to close. I am sure we looked even worse the next morning. I think I might have gotten an hour and a half of sleep on the air mattress- partly because of my cold.... Shelly didn;t sleeo either- probably because of my squirming (sorry Shelley)

The funnest part for me was picking out crazy clothes for everyone to wear for their photo op.
I thought these girls were the funnest-
Vannesa and Kim

Susi and Amy- the lovely gold couple! They rocked these outfits! I am not crazy about my outfit- for obvious reasons- but love Niki's jacket and Meagans whole bright ensemble!
Melissa and Shelley- still don't know how Melissa made this look cute- but she did. Shelley looks a little like a pilot. Love the jumpsuit!

And of course I love this picture. And not only becaue these orange, fringe vests are awesome, or because I love hanging out with Meagan- but for other... obvious reasons. :)
Posted by PicasaThanks for a fun weekend girls!So blessed with friends like you!

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

you really did hide these back :>) What a FUN FUN day that was! Love all these shots (really, for some of them there truly are no words to describe...)

The Cook Fam said...

Is the party really over already?!!! So sad, only because it was so much fun! I'm so glad that I was able to join you girls for the weekend. (Don't feel bad about the lack of sleep on my behalf. I'm sure you weren't the cause.) Love ya!