Sunday, November 8, 2009

Like Zoinks! Happy Halloween!

The Scooby Doo Gang at Trunk or Treat-
Scooby- Mazzi, Daphne- Kyra, Freddy- Matt, Shaggy- Ashton, Velma- Tera


Mazzi was excited to find piles of candy on the floor, especially succors.
Matt's parents were able to join us for the week of Halloween. It was fun having them trick-or treating with us.
Tera as Velma. Isn't she adorable?
After beign Shaggy for trunk-or-treat Ashton decided he wanted to be something differnt. So, he chose to be Leonardo for the actual trick-or-treating event. Tera and I both went as Velma for trick-or treating. I decided I should never cut my hair in that style.

I spent several "spare moments" transforming their little push car into the mystery machine. Ashton got an idea in his head that we should paint my Acura green and blue since we were all bieing Scooby-Doo characteres. I was able to convince him that it would be sufficeint to just paint the little car. It turned out pretty cute.

Freddy and Scooby

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok your costumes were SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I totally think you guys pulled that off amazingly. Love the mystery machine as well. Way to pull off a super cute halloween!

The Gray Family said...

LOVE those costumes! You guys looked great.

Todd and Kara said...

How adorable is that. Love it. You're too creative.

Unknown said...

I couldn't quit laughing - Tera especially was just so adorable and nerdy! Yes, you're right - don't cut your hair like that! Can't wait to see everyone . . . cute little family that I love!