Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boutique Sale...

I have several things left over from my boutique and in an effort to keep them out of a box in my garage I am selling all of them for up to 1/2 off. So if there's something you had you're eye on but held back- here is your chance to grab it!

These prices are only for the items already made.
Shipping rates apply if not local- ranges 5-10.00 for shipping

Examples of awesome prices--
All pre-made tiles- 6.00
Pre-made Shower blocks- 6.50
Pre-made Stackables- 13.00

Please check out my website kyssigns.com under "boutique sale" to see all items available. Happy discount shopping!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I think that I like the stackable that says Baby Girl, Butterfly Kisses..... if that is still for sale can you put that on my tab? And lets figure out that the size and stuff for my letters in her room? When you available?