Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Ashton,

Dear Ashton,

You will always have a special place in my hear. You bring adventure, imagination and love into my life. Although you're mischievousness and endless energy often times drive me nutty, they are also the things I adore about you and the things that make you.... you. You always have something to say and think that you can negotiate about everything and end up getting your way. You always have a plan and an agenda. You remember every comment I make and any activity we do. You have a fun sense of humor and always make other people laugh and smile. I love being your mother and can't imagine life without you. I always look forward to the silly things that come out of your mouth. You are as creative and energetic as they come. I love seeing you grow and seeing what a good, big boy you are turning into. But at the same time- how I miss my intense little baby boy who always had to be bounced to sleep and loved to go outside. Please stop growing up so fast.

Love,
Your Mom







4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Cute post and super cute pictures. He had SO MUCH HAIR when he was born! He has always been a cute one. I love your sweet words about your little guy.

Sarah said...

ah, how sweet! i love watching my kids grow up but i wish it didn't happen so fast! if only we could slow it down... happy birthday to ashton!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Dear Kyra,
I think you are a beautiful mother. I love what you share. ;)

rachelle said...

ky, sounds like you had a super fun birthday week with ash... you always seem to be doing something fun with your cute kiddos!