Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I thought it would be a great idea to put Mazz in the kitchen sink for a bath while I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, and while she thoroughly enjoyed being in the sink, I wasn't able to get much down for a few reasons-
1. I kept watching her
2. When I would watch her I wanted to take pictures her.
3. She kept standing up and I'd have to tell her to sit down.
4. She wouldn't sit down sometimes so I'd have to go over and put her on her bum.
5. When she was sitting down she would drink from the faucet and start choking on the water.
So, if you think putting your baby in the kitchen sink for a bath will help you get things accomplished... you are probably wrong. But you'll probably bet some cute pictures. I love this little ones personality!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Mazzie is super cute, I love her "in the sink" story and pictures.

The BRU Crew said...

That's STINKIN CUTE! I never thought to take a picture of it tho! HA! I have done this SEVERAL TIMES and I LOVE IT!! Ur kids are DARLING!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

This post is super cute and yes, I love the pictures, I think that Mazzie thought it was a GREAT idea :)