Sunday, July 19, 2009

My dear husband...


I decided if Matt continues to fall asleep on the couch minutes after I ask him to do something- I will take a picture of him and blog about it. Doesn't that sound fair? So this may be the first of many blogs to come of my sleeping husband. Isn't he adorable? If you could only hear him loudly breathing to go along with it. Maybe next time I will post a video, but the one I got was too dark. This particular day I don't remember what I asked him to do... take out the trash or maybe unload the dishwasher, but the point is, it didn't happen because this is where he ended up. His new job is really wearing him out and me also because I have to take the garbage out a lot these days as he is usually working late. In fact, a few months ago I even mowed the lawn the first time in our marriage but it was a bad idea because now that he knows I can do it I have done it a few times. He really is working hard though and I have to say we are grateful that things have been picking up at his work and he has been selling more car insurance these days. Go Matt! I love you sweetie... Just stay awake until the garbages are taken out and you will be free from these embarrassing posts.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

What a great idea! I think I will start taking pictures of Ryan's pile of dirty/clean clothes next to the bed.

Nate said...

You are so funny Kyra!! I love this idea.

Vanessa said...

ha ha. That was actually me there as Nate! Nate might not think it was funny or a good idea (sometimes husbands have to stick together).

Leslie said...

What a great idea. I think I'll try it with Ira, but I probably won't get a shot of him sleeping. Instead he'll have a pouty face.

Vanessa said...

What is he a 12 year old girl? :)

Heather said...

LOL!! All my pics would be of Seth on the computer!

Ashley and Dave said...

love it.