Saturday, April 12, 2008

Old Stomping Grounds...




A few Rexburg highlights- the kids loved playing in the snow- seeing my brother and sister and their old friends. I enjoyed going to the Rexburg temple with my sister and brother-in law and playing racquetball. (Though I discovered I am pretty horrible)


Posted by Picasa

When we lived in Rexburg I would always take Ashton to feed the horses and cows that lived by us. It was a highlight then and was when we took our trip. We went to see them twice and the kids kept asking to go back. They had a donkey there and that new animal confused Ashton because he would then ask to go back and feed the "bulls and camels." He also said "Maybe when I grow up I can be a partner." (I guess he thinks that's what all cowboys are called.)

3 comments:

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Ky...can you send me the pics from when you visited? you don't have to send them all but just some I can put on our blog and stuff? Thanks....I love the picture of us at the temple. Oh and you know how we spent forever trying to take a picture where we looked like sisters and failed? Well, everyone here in Redding thought I was you, so I guess despite what we think, we look alike I'm ok with that!! :)

Melissa P said...

I am so sad we werent able to connect up when you guys came through- I had a lunch meeting my boss at one of the places where I work the second day you drove through and I was bummed that i checked my voicemail a day late.

Heather said...

So funny! Looks like fun! I love the "partner" comment!