Sunday, April 27, 2008

All in a Saturday....

A few weeks ago we were able to go snowboarding for the first time in several years with the Youngs. We only boarded for a few hours- but the weather was beautiful and we had a blast! It took a run to get used to it again and then by the last run I was falling down so much that my triceps were sore the next day from pushing me back up off my butt. Good times!


Mormons Rock!! (Or Mormon rocks??) We just had to get a picture taken here- how funny!

On the drive home I thought that we should all go running up one of the hills surrounding Lake Elsinore- no one else would go with me, but I said that I thought I could reach the top in ten minutes. They didn't believe me. So, they stopped and I started running. I reached the top in 8 minutes 45 seconds. And was so proud of myself! I was out of breath and about to pass out by the time I made it back to the car. And on the way home my seasonal allergies really started going crazy, to the point that it was hard to breathe. I see why when I look at all those nasty weeds I was running through. I felt it was a major accomplishment in my life- right up there with graduating college!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hilarious! I love those pics! Looks like a good time! :)

Emily said...

You are OUT OF CONTROL! I love you.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok sounds like such a fun day, looks like you guys had such a blast and I am totally impressed with the run. Lets run again, but not through weeds that will make you sick. Awwww fun!