Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ashtons Award

A few weeks ago Ashton's teacher called me, with news that made my day, or maybe even my month. She called to tell me how much she loved having Ashton in class. She said he was so well behaved and such a fun kid to have in class. You can tell by the smile on her face when she hugged him that she does love my child. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that the person who spends such a huge part of the day with your child loves them and appreciates them. Ashton received the "Most improved" Award.

Since we moved back Ashton has gone from reading at a Kindergarten third tri-mester level to where he should be (a first grade third trimester level.) I was so relieved to hear this. He has been working hard and it is paying off. I am proud of my boy. Keep it up Ash!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: