Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Family

My sister was able to come down for a visit from Texas and my brother and his wife, Sandra, were able to join us from Santa Cruz, and my Grandma was able to join us from Washington... so we had a mini reunion (missing Sierras hubby Bryce and my hubby). It was so nice seeing everyone, but I definitely did not get my share of time in... as this reunion happened kind of last minute and was going on at the same time that the friend reunion was occurring. We still managed to squeeze in some fun though...

And if I haven't bragged yet... my family is pretty awesome. I feel like they are always up for doing something fun and adventurous. This is my cool dad busting a flip on the knee board.
and my handsome brother getting some air on the "air chair"
And my sweet, beautiful sis, Sierra, who didn't bust any tricks because she is prego... so happy for her!! She is so fun to be around and so thoughtful.

and my Grandma... who is the nicest, prettiest Grandma in the world. She is so great with children and can think of creative ways to entertain them under any circumstance. (One of her many talents)
And Ash- who thinks he's so cool knee boarding by himself. (His mom agrees)
And his Aunt Sandra who is awesome enough to get in the cold water with him to help him start out and then swim around until we come to pick her up. She's going to make an amazing mother someday! And she is good at everything she tries. She just started wake boarding last year and is already showing me up.
And Trevor will make a great Dad... my kiddos love their Uncle.

I love my fun family! Wish we all lived closer so we could get together all the time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i didn't know that sierra is expecting, that is great! and i love the shot of peggy, her expression is priceless!

The Cook Fam said...

I agree with you that your family is great! We had so much fun with them while we were there!