Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Long Distance Anniversery!


Matt and I celebrated (or will celebrate) Eight years of marriage yesterday. Since he is still being worked over at the academy, we will wait for the weekend to do something special. He did send me flowers so it made it not feel as ordinary as a day. And we enjoy nice date nights each weekend as we have free babysitters with both sets of grandparents :) Last weekend we enjoyed a hike to the Whiskey town Falls.

Matt is a good guy and I am a lucky girl to have found someone who understands me (as well as a guy can understand a woman) and who cares for my happiness. I love him and love that I know him better than he knows himself. We have fun together. I look forward to the day we can live under the same roof all week long and not just on weekends! Happy Eight Years Matt... and to an eternity to come!



















6 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! We sure do love you guys! And I love your new pictures! SO cute!!!

Katie said...

awww- what a fun anniversay... congrats. Can't believe it's been ten years!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary to a HOT couple!!!

Todd + Emily said...

What a HOT couple you are!!! and Happy Anniversary!!

The Gray Family said...

happy anniversary!!! Hope you have fun when you finally get to celebrate :>)

the Chandler chronicles said...

Happy Anniversary! you two are too cuuute! Glad you were able to see each other and celebrate