Thursday, October 28, 2010

Visiting my Sis...

I had a great visit to Texas to see my little sis Sierra and her hubby Bryce. I was able to be there for a doctors visit. It was so special to see their little baby on the monitor jumping all over the place. I am so excited for them to be parents. They were told them wouldn't be able to have children unless they did in-vetro, so this was a huge blessing in their lives.

I was able to be their for Sierras b.day and we had a nice evening barbecuing and hanging out with her friends.



This has become my "signature pose" as my mom calls it.










Sierra is a hair dresser and it is always a treat to have her do my hair. This time she put dark underneath and touched up the roots and added BANGS! I was afraid, but I am liking them. Matt does not, but he'll get over it!






I took some pictures of Sierra and Bryce so they have some pictures to hang up om their cute little house that they have fixed up. They are a cute, fun couple.






















Sierra and Bryce took me country dancing at a BAR. My first time ever being in a bar. But it didn't feel too "bar-ish." We played shuffle board and watched people country dance. Some people were really good. It was quite entertaining to watch.








Happy B.day Sierra! I think she turned 23?! Wow I should really know her age! Love you Sis!









7 comments:

Melissa P said...

So cool you could be there for her bday and doctors appointment! Congrats to them! and I love the new hair do!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I LOVE your hair!!!! You and your sister are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Niki McDowell said...

How fun that you got to visit her! And Kyra don't feel bad that you didn't know her age for sure. If I remember that when we were first getting to know each other you weren't sure of your own age and I had to tell you.

The Cook Fam said...

That is awesome that you got to go! I didn't even know you were going! Looks like a ton of fun! And your hair is super cute. Bangs are hard to get used to.

The Gray Family said...

I like the hair! Honestly, you change hairstyles like most people change their underwear :>) I am really happy to hear that news about your sister. Good for them!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

thanks again for coming....had so much fun. We don't get enough sister time! Living 28 hours away makes it hard!! It really meant a lot to me that you took the long trek and spent all that money for me. :) You're the best...I'm a lucky little sister to have a big sister like you!

Sara said...

how funny, phillip doesn't like my bangs either. I think yours look great.