Monday, May 24, 2010

TROUBLE...

Mazzi is into everything. This particular day she first played in the kitty litter box and was smashing up kitty poo in her hands when I found her. I cleaned her up and then began cleaning up the cat litter mess. After I finish cleaning that up I go check on miss Mazz to find her with a full roll of unraveled toilet paper that she is putting piece by piece in the toilet. I move her away from that. Then run to get the phone and come back upstairs to find Mazzi no longer in her bathroom, which I had shut the door to, but in our bathroom with all my makeup out and her face covered with the concealer stick. Then Mazzi got her third bath of the day (this all by 11:30) and those three messes occurring in the span of a 1/2 hour. I guess this little one needs a bit more supervision and less freedom?




Good thing she's cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuteness is all that has saved my kids too. She is adorable though, you can't argue that!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O no looks like you got your hands full in her. But yes she is dang cute and those shots are perfect!