Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The story of the purses..

I got this mustard yellow purse... loved it.
My mom saw it and wanted one like it. She kept trying to get me to give her mine... but I refused. Kind of. I actually said I would if we couldn't find one for her... So we wen to Kohl's. They had purple, red and mustard yellow all in the same style.
After much contemplation... she decided on the red one.
Then on the way to take her to the airport... she decided that maybe she still liked the mustard yellow one better and asked me to trade her. Her reasoining was that she wore red a lot and the reds would clash.

Me being the good daughter I am.. traded her. She switched all contest to the other purse.
Now I have a red purse and I tell her every time I get a compliment on it. The end.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys got some pretty big smiles about your new purses and I can see why...they are super cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

By the way I love all these pictures they are a crack up! You seriously are silly, I LOVE IT!

The Cook Fam said...

Gotta love Kohls for their purses! I recently got a new one there that I love as well!

Just a side note. You look so super duper skinny. Can you please come here and be my trainer? Please?

Sara said...

your mom is pretty cute and has great taste. I see where you get it now.