Monday, May 17, 2010

San Fransisco...

Matt won a trip to San Fransisco for being one of the top sellers for AAA. So proud of my auto insurance sales man! I know its not his dream job... but turns out he's pretty good at it.

We had such a nice, relaxing time being without the kiddos for three days. Much thanks to all my friends for helping out with the kids! I have the best friends!

The first night we had a catered dinner at the exploratorium, a cool mueseum in San Fran. We had fun being silly together.



The next day we walked around the peirs and ended the day at Ghiradellis and had the best ice cream sundae ever!



We also toured another chocolate factory TCHO and got to put on these awesome hair nets to do the walk through. I have never felt so HOT! I am hugging the big chocolate mixer to get warm. It was so chilly in San Fransisco!

The last day Matt and I biked the Golden Gate bridge. We got lost a few times, but we made it. We had a nice time together.... biking against the wind.

We had a great time! Here's hoping he wins the next trip.. to Hawaii!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Way to go Matt!!! I am still wondering how you got lost on a bridge??? Hmmm??? Cute pictures!

Sara said...

It looks like it was a wonderful time. Even better that you didn't pay for it! Way to go matt! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, about the Hawaii trip.

Leslie said...

Congrats on winning your trip. Looks like you had the best time together....makes me want to take a trip to San Fran and have some chocolate!

Heather said...

SO AWESOME!! Good job Matt!! That trip looks like it was a lot o fun! And as for Hawaii.. YOU CAN DO IT MATT GO GET EM!! ;)

The Gray Family said...

so glad you had fun! It has been0 many years since I have been to San Francisco but I have very good memories of the Ghiradelli factory :>)

Amy Eaton said...

Love San Fransisco...Looks like you had nice weather. Good luck on getting the next trip.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the hair nets! Only you can make a hair net look fashionable :) I have always wanted to go to San Fran, glad you had a fabulous time with your hubby!

Rebecca said...

You guys make the cutest couple! I love visiting San Fransisco! How fun to get to spend time alone together! I bet it was refreshing!