Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ashton, will you play with Mazzi?

Mazzi likes someone to be near her talking to her and paying attention to her. So, one day while I was making dinner I asked Ashton to be in charge of talking to her and playing with her (basically distracting her). Ashton adores Mazzi so jumped at the chance to play with her. He quickly got his little game boy and proceeded to play the game boy with Mazzi. I thought it was hillarious because she actually did watch the screen the whole time he played. Ashton is a very good big brother. I know Heavenly Father wanted him to be the big brother to our little girls because he knew that Ashton would watch over them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is so sweet, those little girls are so blessed, maybe he can be my little girl's big brother too since she will not have one. DEAL???