Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why I love being Ashton's mom…

* Picture courtesy of Niki Mcdowell-- thanks:)
He will ask me "Guess what? I love you so much mom." Or "I need to tell you secret. You're the best mom."
He always wants his mom to tuck him in
Out of nowhere he will decide to be super helpful and get things for me and help me clean.
He is creative and smart
He keeps me on my toes
He always points out funny things in life and says "that is silly huh mom?"
He is the worlds best negotiator- we think somehow negotiating will be his profession- he has it down to an art.
He is a great warrior and loves to play with his action figures
His zest and energy for life! If we could bottle that- we would be millionaires!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Serious! He is full of energy with attitude that doesn't quit! He is one smart little guy! This picture of him is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Why is his so much shorter than your daughters? HA!! JK!! Like I said, you are a WONDERFUL MAMA!! He loves you and MAN I can tell you LOVE your children dearly!!