Monday, February 11, 2008

Bad Hair...

I asked a few girls in the ward to post some of their worst hair styles- and am posting mine in return. However, I discovered, in searching for the dreaded pics of my many bad hair dos- that I am guilty of throwing most pictures away in which I look hideous. So these pictures are not as bad as they could be- but you will get the general idea. Basically- I dyed my hair, by myseff a lot- and also went to the beauty school to get my hair done to save money, so I had quite a few "interesting" experienes. These are a few, and not the worst, just the ones I have evidence of...


My blackish purple hair... Matt dyed it for me... My orange hair, that was supposed to be blonde.

Black hair- for this my nick name was Ursela- a college mistake. And- yea, what was I thinking?

5 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

ok none of those are bad, maybe the last one with bleach blonde, which looks like a wig. But you look cute in all of those

Kyra said...

of course its a wig- just trying to fool people- so tricky!

Heather said...

Yeah, I knew that was a wig! And Kyra you're not playing your game correctly! You have to put the bad ones! I put a super bad one of me wearing no makeup! You are a cheater! :) I expect to see a new post or update to this one! And by the way it looks like you figured out how to comment on blogs(since you commented on yours) so give us all some love! Love you!

Rebecca said...

Yeah I won't ever believe there is such thing as a bad picture of you. Gotta love growing up and testing the waters with different hair colors. I might have to dig through pics and do the same thing! I have some hideous hair do's as well as color!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah for bad hair pictures, but even with your bad hair colors you still look beautiful!!! You are so funny!