Monday, January 7, 2008

Random Things....

Sandals Jamaica--- if that made you think of the office good- that is why I am posting this picture!
I forgot to post this picture with the cruise ones- this is dedicated to all the office lovers out there. You have to look in the background- but that is a billboard for sandals Jamaica- the resort where Michael Scott and Jane went- I saw that and we just had to get a picture taken there!
Best Buddies- Ashton and Seth hung out together everyday when we lived in Rexburg, ID. It was so fun getting them back together and seeing that they still loved to play (and fight) together.



You might be a redneck if.... You look like this
Our friend Heather threw a b.day party for her hubby Seth. Y0u had to come in costume- a redneck or hick. It was fun dressing up. Matt looks for any excuse possible to wear these flag pants!
Seth and Heather- what a darling couple! (Above) Kim and Clint below- I must say we have the best looking friends-am I right?
Good morning Cuties...

I think that the sweetest sight to see is my kiddos in their PJ's sitting together on the
couch. Each morning Tera wakes us and says "downstairs." She loves to go downstairs and visit Ashton and turn on a movie. (Usually Scobby Doo) I had to take a picture to remember this precious time and these early mornings!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad the flags pants got another chance to be worn!!! Looks like a fun party! So are we going to find any scandelous pictures of you in Jamaica on the web???

Niki McDowell said...

Hey where is the partially nude picture at Sandals?j/k I love costumes.

Heather said...

I do think your friends are pretty hot! :) So hilarious! I just posted some more funny ones on my new blog! Check it out! http://redvixonishere.blogspot.com/

P.S.I love the picture by the sandals billboard!

The Bains said...

Hey Kyra,

This is Amber, Heather's crazy sister. I found you through her site and I just wanted to say hi. It is so weird how you can go uninvited into people's blogs! I'm new to blogging but I love it. Check mine out if you like - I'm really proud of it.

tracybainfamily.blogspot.com

Your family is beautiful!

Melissa P said...

Kyra- I cant believe how fast your kids are growing up! They are so cute!!!! Looks like you guys have had some fun vacations recently!!!!