Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas! I tried to get rid of the red eye in this picture, and instead it looks like I accidentally created a black eye on Tera- oops! Looks like I ruined it. I better get copies of this one in sepia!
Our favorite Christmas memory- waking up to Ashton saying "Santa ate them all!" At 3:30 am. It was hard to get him to go back to sleep but we finally convinced him to lay down with us. He wiggled in our bed until he snuck out of bed and we woke up at 5:30am to discover he had already opened everyones stockings! Tera loved opening the presents and would say "ahhh..." very excitedly every time she opened something- even if it was a pack of underwear!

5 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I have had issures with the red-eye turned bruised eye thing... Tatum is going to look back on her pictures and wonder what kind of a mom I really was.

You guys are brave to wake Ashton up at 3:30... sounds like a fun tradition he will remember, though.

Happy New year- again.

Niki McDowell said...

Cute pictures, are those from your cruise? I have the black eye issue alot when I'm trying to fix red eye. I just end up canceling the edit and living with the red eye. But you can't really notice too much on Tara.

mandy said...

Kyra, of course I remember you! Yes, I'm still doing aerobics. I havne't since I had Mya, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon. Your kids are adorable. Love the cruise pictures-- that looks like so much fun, especially when I look outside and see tons of snow! Great to hear from you! I'll have to check out your blog more often! Happy new Year!

Anonymous said...

Wow,Ky way to punch your child. Jk. Your family is so cute. happy new Year.