Thursday, January 31, 2008

Home, Colorful Home

Since we moved in a year ago we have managed to paint most rooms in our house (much to Matts dismay) My goal is to have no white walls- we have the bathrooms and laundry room left- wish me luck in persuading Matt- any ideas for good laundry room color?
Master bedroom..... Master bath... Dining room



Ashtons blue room- complete with new quilts made haphazardly by mom.... Teras room




Our unpainted kids bathroom- Matt assures me that I will not be copying Megans bathroom color and that this room will remnain white- perhaps it is colorful enough? The new almost done yellow/gold guest bathroom.



Our office- the place I now blog- scrapbook, etc. The kitchen- longing for an island!

We are loving our home!! It is so nice to be out of apartments and we feel so blessed! I will post pics of the outside when I get a chance- I know a lot of you have seen our home- I guess this is for all our out of town homes- now you can picture where we live- I know your lives just weren't complete until now:)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow..Your colors and rooms are beautiful! Hey want to come finish painting the rest of the rooms in my house???? Yeah not looking forward to that!

Melissa P said...

the inside looks so good- maybe once Paul and I buy a house you can help me decorate!

Anonymous said...

Kyra, you have done such a great job on your home! Looking good.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So yeah, your home is so beautiful, I really think that I am going to have you help me when I have the money to finish the little decorating we have started. SOMEDAY!!!! But I will turn to you, your house is beautiful!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Kyra...I'm so sad i haven't been able to come see your new home yet. It looks so cute. I keep telling Bryce how excited I am to have a house to decorate, but who knows when that'll be! I love ya kyra!

Heather said...

You are awesome, I can't beleive all the decorating you've done in one year! Amazing!