Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Sweetest Thing...

Teras' smile melt my heart...

My friend Sophia- took this picture- if you ever need a photographer in the Redding area- email her momentsbysophia@yahoo.com I thought this picture really captured Tera- and I must say that she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Tera is the sweetest little girl. She loves to give hugs and kisses and tell us that she loves us "this much" She is starting to talk a lot and it is fun. The other day she was running around the house without a diaper and I encountered a puddle on our kitchen floor- nice image right? I said, "Tera did you pee on the floor?" She said, "Yes- I get a napkin." She ran to the bathroom and grabbed and single square of toilet paper that she thought would be sufficient for cleaning up her her mess. She is fun!

I love this little boy- he makes me laugh all the time. I am so glad I get to stay at home with my kids. Matt has been out of town the last few weeks, he just got a job that he is training for and the kids really missed him. One night when I was tucking Ashton in he asked if we could "hop int the car and go get dad." I told him Dad had to work and Ashton said, "to get money?" I told him yes but that he would be home soon. Ashton said, "I could give Dad all the money in my piggy bank so he could come home." What a sweet boy we have! I am the first to admit he is wild and often times out of control- but when it boils down to it- he is such a sweetheart!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures, I love the artistic coloring! My kids are the same; little terrors that I absolutely love. I can't believe how big Tera is!

Niki McDowell said...

I just love that picture of Tara. It's kind of funny because I'm holding her on my lap right now. She just woke up from her nap and was a little afraid not being at home. And we opened up your blog to see her cute picture. I just love her smile in the picture, it is so dang cute! And I think that is so sweet that Ashton said that. Only one more week righ?

Melissa said...

Cute pictures, your kids are so photogenic!!! I always say that it's a good thing my kids are cute...

Anonymous said...

Kyra, you have beautiful children. I miss you and your kiddlins. What a great story about Ashton and the piggy bank... Take care woman. MUah