Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pirate Party!

Ashton turned four on the 11th of November! We can't believe how old he is! He had a lot of fun at his party- Moments after this picture was taken Ashton got wacked in the head with the stick- he got a little anxious to get the candy- opps! After some ice on the head he was back to celebrating!
Ashtons buddies- we have made some great friends here in Elsinore- and we feel blessed that several of our friends have kids Ashton and Teras ages.
A cute cheesey grin! Do you think this kid likes attention?
He blew them all out- with a little bit of help from his friend (whom he punched afterwards)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyra.. you are such a cute mom! I bet you love throwing those b-day partys! I miss you. Your little Tera is so big!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you joined all the bloggers..its such a great way to keep in touch! I'm excited to start hearing more about the daily happenings in your life, it's been a long time since we've been able to catch up! I miss you and love you...and your kids are SO cute!

Rebecca said...

Kyra,
I can't believe it's been 4 years since we gave birth to our first! I remember coming and seeing Ashton right after he was born like it was yesterday! He is such a cutie! I am so glad Matt was able to find a job there so you didn't have to worry about selling your home. Although I do have to say it would have been fun if you lived here in Arizona!

Hannah&Kellin said...

I love that family picture on the beach! I'm hoping that is on the christmas newsletter. Love ya girlie- looks like the party was a kick! Especially those awesome pirates on the couch!

Melissa said...

That was a fun party! Ashton is getting so big... my kids both adore him... although Davis likes to bring up Ashton's Robot on an hourly basis- "too scary!"