Monday, November 5, 2007

Peter Pan and Friends


Happy Halloween! We had fun dressing up as a family to go to a halloween party. Matt was Captain hook, I was Wendy, Ashton was Peter pan and Tera was our little tinkerbell. The most eventful part of Halloween planning was when I dyed Ashtons tights green. First off they dyed Ashtons feet green when his feet sweat. He had green feet for three days. So, I tried again,this time adding detergent to the load so that my son would not be dyed. That time it did not dye him green however, three loads of laundry later I saw green spots on all of our clothing! I decided I am not a ritz dye fan! Other than green spots- and Ashton catching the flu on Halloween, we had a Happy Halloween! Tera loved saying trick or treat and now her favorite question is "Tan I have Tandy?" (Can I have candy in adult language)

2 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you took my advice and did a blog! Welcome to the blogging trian.

WaynenRissnKids said...

Your family is so cute Kyra! It's fun to see a whole family dress up. Wayne would never do it. I just started my blog too, and it's tons of fun. Hope you enjoy it!