Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cruise #1

So- this suit sorta looks like an old lady suit yea?? I got it for 6.00- so no complaints- and yes, Matt is white! Ashton is not in this pictures because this particular day he decided he hated everything- we love those days- in his defense he was suffering from two ear infections!

Our friends Scott and Michelle landed free cruise tickets on the Mexican Riveria- and pulled some strings and were able to take us and another couple along as well- although the kids and Matt got sick- we had a good time. I loved the break from cooking and cleaning- we actually just returned from another cruise to the Western Carribean- we are getting spoiled-

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes you are very spoiled! Two cruises in one year is pretty impressive. We are going on one next week and I can't wait! I'll miss my girls but I'm ready for a relaxing vacation.