Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meeting Macie Mckay

I was blessed to go meet my new niece, Macie McKay last week in Texas. She is such a doll. I can't get over how beautiful she is. I love being an Aunt to little Macie. She is the sweetest thing. She would look right at my face like she was really trying to recognize me and I don't know it it makes sense or not, but she seemed so familiar to me, like I recognized her. She loves to snuggle and loves to sleep during the day and be up all night (poor parents of hers!) I just love this little girl and miss her like crazy! I wish they didn't live so far away. I am hoping to get to see her (and her parents) in August. So don't grow up too much before then little Miss!!












Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

How sweet, congrats Auntie!

The Cook Fam said...

I just love these pics! She is one pretty baby!

The Gray Family said...

love all that hair :>) Glad you had a good trip!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Thanks so much for visiting. We had so much fun having you and were so glad you were able to sleep through all her night time fussiness! :) She sure does love you! We hope to see you in August...how is that looking for you? Is it looking like you'll be able to make it? Love you Ky...thanks for being such an awesome aunt/sister.

Velma said...

loved the pictures. what a beautiful baby girl and auntie

Velma said...

beautiful pictures of Sierra with Macie too