Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girly photo shoot..

We had so much fun dressing up and walking around downtown lake elsinore taking pictures. I had been looking forward to this event for weeks and it turned out wonderfully. We had such a great time- some good laughs and got some cool shots. I am only friends with cute people... as you can tell by the pictures. They're all adorable!

Meagan..

Our moms would be so proud...


My fave picture of Heather... love her hair with that background.
We got a lot of honks and hollers from cars driving by.... I don't know why?


Keep scrolling.. there's more
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Kyra I just love this! So hilarious. The craziest part about it is that even though you guys are all just being crazy you know you look crazy hot. I'm still looking for the pics I've heard about that most shall not see. Miss you girls so much! When can I come back?!

Unknown said...

Love your sexy mama shots . . feels like junior high all over again!

the Chandler chronicles said...

KYRA! Thanks for such a fun evening! Loved watching everyone let out their suppressed inner tigress! Oh, and where are all the pink vinyl jacket pics? Apparently I left before things got really wild! =)

The Gray Family said...

ok I was a little out of my comfort zone but it was lots of fun and I am glad to have such cool friends :>)