Friday, April 16, 2010

Disturbinginly silly...

These pictures are a little disturbing.. but they were laughing so hard that I couldn't resist taking some pictures.
I was getting them ready and told Tera I wanted her and Mazzi to match. Tera started laughing and said, "You want me to wear a diaper?" Even though I said I didn't Ashton still put a diaper on her.

Later when I herad them laughing upstairs I went upstairs to find Ashton also wearing a diaper. These kids make me laugh!



"Take time everyday to do something silly"
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

That is way too funny!!!!

Leslie said...

I think YOU should take time to be silly too.... I dare you to post a picture of yourself in a diaper!

Melissa said...

Yes, disturbingly silly. I will drop off some adult diapers in case you and Matt want to join in on the fun.

Heather said...

Yeah Seth was wondering if Matt was going to join in too! LOL! Pretty funny!

Todd + Emily said...

HAHAH That is funny! I love it!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is awesome! Glad you got that on film! You totally have something to tease them with when they are teenagers!

The Gray Family said...

that is hilarious. They will LOVE these ones when they get a little older :>)

Unknown said...

Wie alt sind die kinder