Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sweet girl


I just can't describe how much I love this little girl. I love seeing her smile, feeling her little hands pull at my face, hair and earrings. I love her slobbery kisses and how her eyes light up when she looks at me or any of her family. Mazzi makes my life happier and this world brighter.
Just minutes ago (literally)I was contemplating becoming a part-time personal trainer in a month or two. Then I started looking at these pictures of my baby girl and knew I couldn't leave her. Even if it were only a few days a week for five hours at a time. Just the thought of leaving my little baby that long makes me sad. So, perhaps I can put off working a little longer. Time with babies is just too priceless, and goes by too quickly. I don't want to miss any of her little smiles if I don't have to.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jerry and Kathryn said...

she is darling. i can't believe how grown up she is. you need to come and see us again soon!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That picture of her smiling I totally see Tera in her, this is so stinkin sweet and I agree with you, if you can get away with not working than girl savor every single moment with those little ones, it goes by way too fast!

Heather said...

I have to egree with you, she is just the sweetest little thing! I enjoy watching her "light up" and give me her infectious smiles! I do not blame you for not wanting to leave her, I don't know how people do it!

Candy Fam said...

I WANT ONE!!!! Well, let me clarify... I want a Mazzi! She is so stinking cute! I just can't handle it! :)

terrysoasis said...

I miss this baby girl - just kills me to be so far away. She's as precious as can be. thanks for sharing!