Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love seeing Tera in her church clothes. She loves getting dressed up in her twirly dresses. She picked this dress out at the store a few weeks ago. I also love her hair in little ringlets- she is getting so big!
I also love seeing these two girls together. What good friends they are going to be! They both have such sweet, kind, peaceful personalities. I am hoping they stay this way (even through the teenage years) And look at Mazzis thighs! I just want to squeeze them. She is such a good, happy baby. I wouldn't mind having five more babies just like her! Just kidding Matt! But maybe two? :)

And Ashton with his Mazzi. He sure loves his sister! Infact, he tells me often that he wants to marry her. Heres our conversation. I have to remember this one.

Ashton: I love Mazzi so much I want to marry her.
Tera: Me too

Ashton: You can't marry Mazzi, she's a girl.

Mom: Who can she marry?

Ashton: She can marry daddy. But she has to marry a boy because boys have the priesthood.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! So cute!!! I am loving my boy, but I think dressing up girls is going to be so fun! I already have way too much fun dressing up poor Mitch!! LOL!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

OH Kyra...you have the cutest little family, I wish I could see them more. Mazzi is getting so big! It makes me sad watching them grow up while so far away. Love you Ky Ky

The Gray Family said...

your kids make me laugh! Tera looked so grown up in her "twirly dress" and her hair curled...love it!