Monday, December 14, 2009

Love these girls...

I am blessed with some amazing friends. Oh how I hope no one else moves (boo Shelley!) so that nothing else has to change and I can hang out with these girls and have girl nights up until the time I am 80! Love you girls. Thanks for some amazing memories and hard laughs!!





Some favorite quotes:
*Onward you're a hoe! (Vanessa)
* No one reads your blog anyway. (Melissa)
* He's really playful with me (Niki-about Clint

I know there were more but when you post something a month later it is bound to not be so fresh in your mind!

3 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! I am so sad that I wasn't there. I miss you guys! Really Really Really hoping to see you soon!!!!

Vanessa said...

That was the best trip ever! Sooo many awesome memories and great bonding moments to last a lifetime! We must make it a yearly trip, can't wait til next year! Loved texting in the car to each other and the scary homeless dude outside of in-n-out who called us super models, even though we were all in our pj's and you had on those awesome blue slippers!How did Kim win on the skeeters every dang time? Love you!!

Susie said...

"You da hoe, You da hoe, You da hoe." Pumping, good times :)